The ABC-UTC has an Advisory Committee that provides recommendations on ABC-UTC operations. The ABC-UTC also has advisory boards that provide recommendations under each of its focus areas of Research, Workforce Development, and Technology Transfer. Additionally, advisory panels and committees make recommendations on specific projects or activities.
The following individuals serve on the Advisory Committee:
State Transportation Agencies
- Carmen Swanwick, AASHTO COBS Chair, Utah DOT
- Cheryl Hersh Simmons, AASHTO COBS T-4 Chair, Utah DOT
- Ahmad Abu-Hawash, AASHTO COBS T-4 Vice-Chair, Iowa DOT
- Nancy Daubenberger, Minnesota DOT
- Shoukry Elnahal, former Chief Engineer, Delaware River and Bay Authority
- Sam Fallaha, Florida DOT
- Kristin Higgins, Vermont Agency of Transportation
- Bruce Johnson, former State Bridge Engineer, Oregon
- Mal Kerley, former Chief Engineer, Virginia
- Bijan Khaleghi, Washington State DOT
- Ted Kniazewycz, Tennessee DOT
- Sandra Larson, former Systems Operations Bureau Director, Iowa DOT
- Paul Liles, former State Bridge Engineer, Georgia
- Elmer Marx, Alaska DOT&PF
- Tom Ostrom, California DOT
- Robert Robertson, Florida DOT
- Kevin Thompson, former State Bridge Engineer, California
Federal Highway Administration
- Romeo Garcia, Federal Highway Administration (FHWA)
- Riad Asfahani, Tube-Tech, LLC
- John Busel, American Composites Manufacturers Association (ACMA)
- Jeff Carlson, National Steel Bridge Alliance (NSBA)
- Reid Castrodale, Lightweight concrete rep.
- Mike Culmo, CHA Consulting, Inc.
- Jerry DiMaggio, Applied Research Associates, Inc.
- Carlos Duart, CDR Maguire
- Bill Duguay, Construction contractor rep.
- Gregg Freeby, American Segmental Bridge Institute (ASBI)
- Richard Juliano, American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA)
- Jugesh Kapur, WSP USA
- William Nickas, Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute (PCI)
- Eliza Partington, WGI
- Tom Zink, Gannett Fleming, Inc.
- Taek-Ryong Seong, RIST – South Korea
- Chan-Hee Park, RIST – South Korea