The ABC-UTC has an Advisory Committee that provides recommendations on ABC-UTC operations. The ABC-UTC also has advisory boards that provide recommendations under each of its focus areas of Research, Workforce Development, and Technology Transfer. Additionally, advisory panels and committees make recommendations on specific projects or activities.
The following individuals serve on the Advisory Committee:
State Transportation Agencies
- Carmen Swanwick, AASHTO COBS T-4 Chair, Utah DOT
- Ahmad Abu-Hawash, AASHTO COBS T-4 Vice-Chair, Iowa DOT
- Nancy Daubenberger, Minnesota DOT
- Tom Donald, Massachusetts DOT
- Shoukry Elnahal, Delaware River & Bay Authority
- Sam Fallaha, Florida DOT
- Kristin Higgins, Vermont Agency of Transportation
- Bruce Johnson, Oregon DOT
- Bijan Khaleghi, Washington State DOT
- Paul Liles, former State Bridge Engineer, Georgia
- Elmer Marx, Alaska DOT&PF
- Tom Ostrom, California DOT
- Robert Robertson, Florida DOT
- Anoosh Shamsabadi, California High-Speed Rail
- Kevin Thompson, former State Bridge Engineer, California
Federal Highway Administration
- Romeo Garcia, Federal Highway Administration (FHWA)
- Riad Asfahani, U.S. Steel Corporation
- John Busel, American Composites Manufacturers Association (ACMA)
- Jeff Carlson, National Steel Bridge Alliance (NSBA)
- Reid Castrodale, Lightweight concrete rep.
- Randy Cox, American Segmental Bridge Institute (ASBI)
- Mike Culmo, CME Associates, Inc.
- Jerry DiMaggio, Applied Research Associates, Inc.
- Carlos Duart, CDR Maguire
- Bill Duguay, Associated General Contractors of America (AGC), rep.; J.D. Abrams, LP
- Jugesh Kapur, WSP USA
- Mal Kerley, NXL Construction Services, Inc.
- Sandra Larson, Stanley Consultants
- Bill McEleney, formerly National Steel Bridge Alliance (NSBA)
- William Nickas, Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute (PCI)
- Eliza Partington, FIGG
- Tom Zink, Gannett Fleming, Inc.
- Taek-Ryong Seong, RIST – South Korea
- Chan-Hee Park, RIST – South Korea