SHRP2 implementation information is available on AASHTO’s SHRP2 Solutions website.
SHRP2 R04, “Innovative Bridge Designs for Rapid Renewal”
Regional Peer Exchanges
The SHRP2 Solutions R04 Team hosted three regional peer exchanges in 2015. Owner agencies were invited to both days, with consultants and contractors invited to the second day.
- May 19-20, 2015 – Sacramento, CA
- September 16-17, 2015 – Minneapolis, MN
- November 17-18, 2015 – Atlanta, GA
- The R04 Toolkit describes standardized approaches to designing and constructing complete bridge systems for rapid renewal.
- For general information on the original research project, see TRB’s R04 web page.
SHRP2 R07, “Performance Specifications for Rapid Renewal”
- The research final report and implementation guidelines are available.
- For general information on this research project, see TRB’s R07 web page.
SHRP2 R09, “Guide for the Process of Managing Risk on Rapid Renewal Contracts”
- The Guide and three electronic tools (rapid renewal risk management planning template, the hypothetical project using risk management planning template, and the user’s guide for risk management planning template) are available.
For general information on this research project, see TRB’s R09 web page.