A focus of the ABC-UTC is transfer of the latest ABC knowledge to bridge owners and other bridge professionals. Links on the left menu provide extensive information:
- Monthly Webinar. The ABC-UTC is continuing the free monthly webinars with featured presentations that the ABC Center at Florida International University first hosted in early 2011.
- Monthly Webinar Archives. Recordings, presentation pdfs, and Q&A session pdfs are available.
- In-Depth Web Training. Annual in-depth web training was initiated in 2014 to provide more detailed coverage of select projects and topics related to ABC.
- In-Depth Web Training Archives. Recordings and pdfs are available.
- Research Seminar. Begun in January 2016, the web-based quarterly Research Seminars highlight ABC-UTC research products and the graduate students’ contributions to the research projects on which they worked.
- Research Seminar Archives. Recordings, presentation pdfs, and Q&A session pdfs are available.
- Research Day. Semi-annual one-day webinars provide updates by Principal Investigators on progress in their ongoing ABC-UTC research projects.
- Research Day Archives. Recordings and pdfs are available.